viernes, 29 de marzo de 2019

SOLUTIONS FCE Listening Test

How did you find the task of listening?
Let's see the solutions. You will read the "key sentence" in which you will find the info needed to choose the correct answer. Try to listen again the recording to find the mistakes. If you have any doubt please write a comment and I will help.


1 C
" there's potentially sufficient straw for a million new homes every year"

2 A
"the bricks are in order to resemble the style of housing already in place on the streert where they were built"

3 B
"people assumed that was a risk, whereas in fact, it's an advantage. The carbon produced during the growing process is locked away in the straw"

4 A
"One day I read about a woman in the USA who built her own house out of straw. I thought the idea of straw houses could potentially go down really well"

5 B
" I'm a qualified carpenter and on almost every house I build now, I work alongside the roofers."

6 C
"my current focus is on making sure I employ only architects who produce plans thar are completely straightforward"

7 C
"my intention is to pass on the skills I've learned to other house-builders, so that they adopt this style of house-building.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario