viernes, 19 de abril de 2019

SOLUTIONS FCE Listening Test 3

Here you have the solutions for the third trial of the listening test.

1 B
"Fortunately, I'd been shown a DVD for learners so I knew in advance more or less what to expect."

2 C
"I suppose it depends on the individual in terms of their fitness, previous experience in related sports such as sailing, and of course how much effort they put in."

3 A
"I signed up for a six-month course at a local windsurfing centre, and it was money well spent."

4 B
"Let somebody on shore know what time you're due back and, just in case, the rescue services have to search for you, what colours your board and sail are so they know it's you."

5 B
"It would've made more sense to have hired it for that initial period of time."

6 C
"If i had to choose one it'd be the way it lets you empty your mind of all the stress and concerns of daily life."

7 B
"Perhaps racing other people. In fact, that's probably what I'll do..... I may not win any prizes...."


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario