lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2015

Expressions IV

1. I am at your beck and call - Estoy a su entera disposición.
2. I don't give a damn - Me importa un bledo.
3. I don't care - No me importa (despectivo).
4. I don't feel like doing it - No tengo ganas.
5. I don't mind - Me da igual.
6. I get the picture - Capto la idea.
7. I go nuts - Se me va la olla.
8. I guess so - Supongo que si.
9. I haven't got the faintest idea - No tengo ni la menor idea.
10. I mean - Quiero decir (para aclarar algo).
11. I put him off - Le di largas.
12. I screwed it up / I messed up / I blew it - La fastidié.
13. I see - Ya veo.
14. If only - Ojalá.
15. If you say so... - Si tú lo dices... 
16. I'm aching all over - Me duele todo.
17. I'm deadstoned - Estoy hecho polvo.
18. I'm freaking out - Me estoy volviendo loco.
19. I'm going to pieces - Estoy hecho polvo (ánimo).
20. I'm gone - Me voy.
21. I'm broke - Estoy sin dinero.
22. I'm pissed off - Estoy cabreado.
23. In a nutshell - En pocas palabras...
24. In fact - De hecho.
25. Inside out - Del revés.
26. Is cutting edge - Es el último grito.
27. Is giving him hell - Le hace la vida imposible.
28. Is water under the bridge - Es agua pasada.
29. It sounds Greek to me - Me suena a chino.
30. It turns out that - Resulta que ....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario