domingo, 21 de julio de 2019

Other ways to say... 2: YOUR OPINION

In my opinion...
If you ask me...
The way I see it...
It seems to me...
As far as I can see it...
As far as I am concerned...
I feel...
I honestly believe that...
From my point of view...
I assume...
I consider...
To me...
I would say...
I believe...
I guess...
To my way of thinking...

AGREEMENT

You got it.
I guess so.
That is exactly how I feel.
Sure.
That's right.
I see what you mean...
I agree.
So do I.
Me too.
Definitely.
You took the words out of my mouth.
I couldn't have said it any better.
You've got a point there.
No doubt about it.


DISAGREEMENT

I find that very difficult to accept.
I disagree.
I am afraid I disagree.
Sorry, but I can't agree with you there.
I don't think so.
I´m not sure about that.
Yes, but...
I agree with you to a point, but...
I understand what you are saying, however...
That's a matter of opinion.
I beg to differ.
On the contrary...
Yes, but don't you think...?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario